sábado, 16 de fevereiro de 2008

Trocas! :)

A minha caixa do correio tem também recebido umas trocas. Para a Dora enviei um colar destes:
My mail box as also been getting some exchanges. To Dora I sent one of these necklaces:

e ela retribuiu com este fantástico conjunto de botões, daqui:
in exchange, she sent this amazing set of buttons, from here:












Para a Michelle foi este:
To Michelle I made these:

e em troca, recebi um belo Colar Lenço dos Namorados :
in exchange, I got a beautiful Lenço dos Namorados necklace:












Como não podia deixar de ser, a encomenda não veio só!:
As usual, the package had something else!:


























Além de tudo isto, ainda consegui arranjar um tempinho para fazer um presente para uma amiga!
In the midle of all this, I found a litle time to do a present for a friend!


Com um toque de classe, como ela merece! :)
With a touch of class, has she deserves! :)





7 comentários:

  1. So many wonderful things in your mail! You make beautiful necklaces!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. uau, cheguei aqui "por acaso" e acabei por descobrir trabalhos muito bonitos!
    Parabéns! ;)
    beijinhos**

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola encontre tu nombre en otro blog y decidi conocerte, ame tus collares en crochet y tu blog es hermoso felicitaciones.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Tania - thanks for your comment on my PIF offer - of course you may join in also. I can't promise the piece I make will be at all similar to the one I did for Ana, but I will try to make something equally wonderful :) Send me your postal address in an email to katelnorth at yahoo dot come...

    ResponderEliminar